Welcome to B16, a fantastic new accommodation option for students studying at MPW Birmingham. Suitable for students aged 16 and over, B16 Studios is modern, purpose-built student accommodation, ideally located 10 minutes’ walk from both MPW Birmingham and the bustling city centre.
Inside, each self-contained studio is stylish and well-equipped with superb communal facilities include an on-site gym, cinema and games room.
Life at B16 offers our students greater independence, helping to prepare them for university life. However, comprehensive support is close at hand should it be required with regular checks from our KSS Residence Team, on-call support and on-site security.
- Private En-suite shower room
- Double bed
- Up to 100Mbps WiFi
- Private kitchenette with microwave, hob and fridge freezer
- Study desk and chair
- Plenty of storage space
- Close to MPW Birmingham and the city centre
- Fully equipped communal kitchen lounge
- Continental Breakfast served daily in our KSS Kitchen Lounge with panoramic views
- On-site gym
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Access control and security
- Regular checks from the KSS Residence Team
- Daily evening meal plan
- Weekly personal laundry
- Bedroom cleaning
|Damages deposit (refundable)||£750|
Length of Booking
Academic year, September 2019 to June 2020. The accommodation typically closes one day after MPW Term 1 finishes and reopens one day before Term 2 starts. Residents are expected to vacate for this period. Exact dates are provided prior to the start of the acdemic year.
Also Available on Request
|Laundry service||£750 pa|
|Room cleaning||£750 pa|
|Meal plan*||£3,750 pa|
* Includes evening meal prepared especially for our residents