Kensington Student Services is pleased to offer accommodation within this superb, managed residence a short walk from MPW’s Cambridge college.
Suitable for those aged 16 years and over, this property provides some of Cambridge’s most sought after student accommodation. This elegant building comprises 43 stylish single occupancy rooms with modern furniture.
Live-in house parents provide support and supervision throughout term-time and ensure residents observe House Rules and curfews.
Rooms are offered as board only to help foster independent living and guidance is provided on cooking. With our popular meal plan, breakfast is served daily and an evening meal which is prepared locally specifically for KSS residents and delivered to the accommodation.
- Study area with desk and study chair
- Single beds
- En-suite shower room
- Underbed storage
- All bills included in the accommodation fee
The shared Kitchens are beautifully finished and fully equipped,inclusive of fridge-freezers and range style cookers.
Located close to the college, this high specification residence provides stylish, single rooms with the following features:
- Fully supervised with live-in house parents on call 24/7 during term-time
- High-speed broadband
- Fully equipped kitchens/communal areas
- Optional meal plan (evening meals)
- Laundry service and room cleaning service also available
- Excellent location – 15 minute walk to the college
- Weekly linen/towel change included
- On-site laundry facility
- Secure bike storage
- CCTV security and secure door entry
- Excellent access to Cambridge
|Damage deposit (refundable)||£750|
Length of Booking
Academic year; September 2020 to June 2021. The accommodation typically closes one day after MPW Term 1 finishes in December 2020 and reopens one day before Term 2 starts in January 2021.The residents are expected to have vacated for this period - specfic dates are notified prior to the start of the academic year.
Also Available on Request
* Includes evening meal specially prepared for our students